Ho - Ho- Ho

 Well, Christmas rolls on, finally getting a wee break from work and university - I won't go making promises I'll blog more, because, well, let's be fair - As fecking if. 

I had a wee bit fun shopping at this round of Equal0, I also downloaded the Blackdragon viewer and may actually be in love, stunning graphics with no effort <3 







 

Body Details:

Shape - my own ( I do make them custom and I have a couple on the marketplace)

Body - Legacy mesh body - special edition

Head - Lelutka Nova

Hair - Doux Chunga 

Skin - Lara Hurley Bryn midtone


Outfit:

Outfit & hat - Cynful Winter Baby @Equal10

Collar & Slippers - Mug Joy Leash and Slippers @Equal10

Poses - Lyrium Alic @Equal0

Backdrop - Paparazzi Snow Sparkles @Equal0


Merry Christmas and all the best for 2022 <3

Acacia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 26/08

And it comes around again...

My Pet Sparrow's