Don't say a word while we dance with the devil...

 My goodness, it has been a while since I posted. Uni is very hectic and I've not been on SL very much, however, I was scrolling flicker and saw this fabulous hair from Doux - cue spending three hours trying to get on the Equal10 sim! Then, of course, a bit more shopping happened and I decided to take some pictures... 




Body Details:

Shape - my own ( I do make them custom and I have a couple on the marketplace)

Body - Legacy mesh body - special edition

Head - Lelutka Nova

Hair - Doux Bellami @Equal10

Skin - Lara Hurley Bryn midtone

Tattoos - chest - Apocalptic@Uber

Leg - Addicted to Ink

Accessories:

Mask -  Adorez cat mask

Earrings - Piece of Me Adrian earrings

Rings & Nails - Yummy Eternal Life Collection @Uber

Outfit:

Top - Spirit Edison Top @Uber

Shorts - Lunar Demi shorts @Equal10

Boots - Phedora Helen boots @Uber




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD 26/08

And it comes around again...

My Pet Sparrow's